- The manuscript substance shall be in accordance with the scope of the conference.
- Articles should be written and compiled according to the script template, with the number of 8-25 pages.
- Writing article citations do not use the footnote system, but directly on the body of the script.
- The manuscript is written in English. Grammar should be checked using Grammarly or other applications.
- Perform online registration independently on this site to submit the script or via email: email@example.com.
- Noting the composition and systematics of script writing:
- TITLE [Arial 14]
- Author (Times New Roman 11; 1 space)
- Author affiliate (Times New Roman 11; 1 space)
- Correspondence, first author email (Times New Roman 10.5; 1 space)
- ABSTRACT (Times New Roman 12), type abstract English and Indonesian here. The abstract content is written in Times New Roman 10 font (1 space). Abstract consists of purpose, method, result and conclusion. Abstracts are written in one paragraph, without reference, acronyms, and footnotes. The abstract is not the result of a copy and paste from the existing sentence of the article content. Abstract content maximum of 300 words.
- Keywords, English, 3-7 keywords.
- INTRODUCTION (Times New Roman 12), the introductory content includes urgency, objectives, and subject matter of the study. Quote writing does not use footnote but directly in the body of the script. The preliminary content is written in Times New Roman 11 font (1.15 spaces).
- METHOD (Times New Roman 12), the method contains research information related to data types, data sources, data collection, data processing, and data analysis. Methods reflect how researchers analyze research data. The contents of the method are written in Times New Roman 11 (1.15 spaces).
- RESULTS AND DISCUSSION (Times New Roman 12), the contents of the results and discussion are the result of data analysis. The contents of the results and discussion can be a statement (the discussion), tables, drawings, diagrams, graphs, sketches, and so forth. The content of the results and discussion is written with Times New Roman 11 font (1.15 spaces). Table title (Times New Roman 11) and table contents (Times New Roman 10; 1 space). Table titles are written on top of tables and arranged in sequence, eg Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, etc. If the table is taken from another source, the source must be included. Image title (Times New Roman 10). This image includes photos, graphics, sketches, prototypes, and applications. The title of the image is written underneath the picture and arranged in unison, for example Figure 1, Figure 2, Figure 3, and so on. If the image is taken from another source, the source must be included. Quote writing does not use footnote but directly in the body of the script.
- CONCLUSION (Times New Roman 12), the conclusion is the essence of results and discussion, not the result of copy and paste from the explanation in the discussion. Conclusions are written without quotes. If there are suggestions and recommendations please include at the end of the conclusion. The contents of the conclusion are written in the Times New Roman 11 font (1.15 spaces).
- ACKNOWLEDGMENTS (Times New Roman 12), acknowledgments are optional (not mandatory), written one paragraph with Times New Roman 11 font (1.15 spaces).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY (Times New Roman 12), the source of the passage to be quoted must be in the bibliography. Writing style bibliography refers to the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) format. We recommend the preparation of citations and bibliography using reference manager applications, such as Mendeley and Zotero. The number of sources of literature that is a reference list of at least 10 titles, which comes from the primary literature (80%) and secondary literature (20%). The primary literature consists of journals, proceedings/papers, research reports, theses, theses, dissertations, patents, standards, and historical documents. Secondary literature such as books and information and information from the internet or mass media.
The above scriptwriting requirements are also listed in the script template